Duties of Federation National Representative
1) To represent the Federation at all meetings of the Canadian Society and through the Federation to conduct all liaison work throughout the year on behalf of all Clubs, Associations, Callers, Cuers, Instructors and Zones.
2) To report back to the Federation the results of meetings attended.
3) Through the Federation to distribute news received from the Society that all Clubs, Zones, Associations, Callers, Cuers & Instructors should be made aware of during the course of the year.
4) If warranted, and upon invitation, may attend important functions of Associations, Zones as spokesperson representing the Canadian Society and the Federation.
5) To accept such appointments as the CSRDS deems necessary.