Duties of Federation Membership Chairperson
1) Advise clubs and zones of the amount of Federation/Society fees to be collected from club members, clubs, zones, associations, callers, cuers and clogging instructors.
2) Receive the required funds. The collection process to continue throughout the dance season, except for the months of September to November as the fee structure for the current season is not set until November annually.
3) Dispatch membership cards to the clubs and zones.
4) Periodically forward funds collected to the Federation Treasurer
5) Dispatch progress reports to the Treasurer, Business Manager and National Director.
6) Forward Society Certificates of Membership to clubs and zones.