Duties of Federation Secretary
1) To be prepared to attend all meetings of the Saskatchewan Square and Round Dance Federation Inc.
2) To keep accurate minutes of all meetings and to distribute them as soon as possible after the meeting.
3) To send all Zone Representatives notices of meetings.
4) To answer any correspondence received not requiring direction from the Executive.
5) To maintain a quantity of supplies on hand i.e. paper, envelopes, tapes belonging to the Federation and promotional goods for distribution to Zone Reps.
6) To forward a single copy of Saskatchewan Square and Round Dance Federation Annual Meeting minutes, after approval by the Board, to each Zone secretary (or designated recipient) as decided by the Board of Directors.