Duties of Federation Treasurer
1) To be prepared to attend all meetings of the Saskatchewan Square and Round Dance Federation Inc.
2) To maintain accurate accounting records based on standard accounting practices
3) To pay all bills and deposit monies received from Zones/Associations/Clubs and individuals as authorized by the Executive committee.
4) To prepare financial statements for all meetings with all funds received from Sask. Trust disbursed and identified as separate entities.
5) To work with the Business Manager when required.
6) To make available copies of the audited financial statement for the previous fiscal year for distribution at the annual meeting.